69. Climb to the top of a tree and take a picture of the view.
66. Make a field guide to your yard.
65. Perform the phone call someone else wished they could have.
63. Make an encouraging banner.
62. Make an educational public plaque.
61. Describe your ideal government.
60. Write a press release about an everyday event.
59. Interview someone who has experienced war.
58. Record the sound that is keeping you awake.
57. Lipsync to shy neighbor's Garth Brooks cover.
56. Make a portrait of your friend's desires.
55. Photograph a significant outfit.
53. Give advice to yourself in the past.
52. Write the phone call you wish you could have.
51. Describe what to do with your body when you die.
50. Take a flash photo under your bed.
49. Draw a picture of your friend's friend.
47. Re-enact a scene from a movie that made someone else cry.
46. Draw Raymond Carver's Cathedral.
45. Reread your favorite book from fifth grade.
44. Make a "LTLYM assignment".
43. Make an exhibition of the art in your parent's house.
42. List five events from 1984.
39. Take a picture of your parents kissing.
38. Act out someone else's argument.
37. Write down a recent argument.
36. Grow a garden in an unexpected spot.
35. Ask your family to describe what you do.
34. Make a protest sign and protest.
32. Draw a scene from a movie that made you cry.
31. Spend time with a dying person.
30. Take a picture of strangers holding hands.
29. Make an audio recording of a choir.
27. Take a picture of the sun.
26. Design an article of clothing for Mona to crochet.
25. Make a video of someone dancing.
24. Cover the song "Don't Dream It's Over".
22. Recreate a scene from Laura Lark's life story.
20. Take a family portrait of two families.
19. Illustrate a scene or make an object from Paul Arensmeyer's life story.
18. Recreate a poster you had as a teenager.
17. Record your own guided meditation.
16. Make a paper replica of your bed.
15. Hang a windchime on a tree in a parking lot.
14. Write your life story in less than a day.
13. Recreate the moment after a crime.
12. Get a temporary tattoo of one of Morgan Rozacky's neighbors.
11. Photograph a scar and write about it.
9. Draw a constellation from someone's freckles.
8. Curate an artist's retrospective in a public place.
7. Recreate 3 minutes of a Fresh Air interview.
5. Recreate an object from someone's past.
3. Make a documentary video about a small child.
2. Make a neighborhood field recording.